Dental braces are devices used in orthodontics that align and straighten teeth and help position them with regard to a person’s bite, while also aiming to improve dental health. Braces also fix gaps.
Types of Braces
• Metal braces These are the metal brackets and wires that most people picture when they hear the word “braces.”
• Ceramic braces are the same size and shape as metal braces, except that they have tooth-colored or clear brackets that blend in to teeth.
• Lingual braces are the same as traditional metal braces, except that the brackets and wires are placed on the inside of teeth.
• Invisalign consists of a series of 18 to 30 custom-made, mouth guard-like clear plastic aligners.
10 benefits of braces.
1. Braces Prevent Gum Disease.
2. Braces Prevent Tooth Decay.
3. Braces Prevent Cavities.
4. Braces Help with Digestion.
5. Braces Prevent Injury.
6. Braces Prevent Bone Erosion.
7. Braces Help with Self-Esteem.
8. Braces Help with Proportions.
9. Braces Help with Bad Bites.
10. Braces Help with Speech Improvement.